While there is an increasing market for small time home gardeners looking to cultivate plants in indoor gardens, many first time growers are still making the mistake of using unsuitable fluorescent bulbs bought cheaply from Home Depot. The resulting setup is messy, inefficient and can be damaging to plant growth. The 270W apollo series LED panel, by comparison, is the ideal choice for home gardeners with small indoor gardens.
The 270W LED grow light kit comes with hanging hardware so it can be easily assembled and operating in a matter of minutes. The 270W has a 2 x 3 array that is perfect for a growth footprint measuring 2 feet by 3 feet. At 220 watt, this LED grow light kit is more energy efficient to run than comparable HID grow light systems (which are typically 600 watt), and with the inbuilt cooling fans and heat dissipating design the 270W grow light doesn’t require the addition of extra fans and filters to keep the space cool. The higher wattage HID systems are known for causing problems in small spaces with poor ventilation, but the 270W from Piverto is built to specifically suit these types of conditions.
The 270W provides a high intensity light that is full spectrum to successfully encourage all stages of plant growth, from planting right through to harvest time. The 90 x diodes with 3w chips produce infrared 710 IR wavelengths that encourage the development of protective resin in growing plants, as well as stimulating the production of chlorophyll A and B. This infrared technology is ideal for all indoor growing mediums, including soil, hydroponics and aeroponics.
The 270W LED grow light kit is designed to sit 2-3 feet above the tops of plants for maximum coverage with no risk of light bleaching or plants burning. In order for light to successfully penetrate through the plant canopy, the 270W uses dual lens technology which increases PAR by 200%. This is all courtesy of the primary 90° lens magnifier which works in conjunction with the secondary 60° lens magnifier to focus the light intensity and increase light distribution.
- 2 x 3 array that is perfect for a growth footprint measuring 2 feet by 3 feet
- At 220 watt it is more energy efficient to run than comparable HID grow light systems
- High intensity light that is full spectrum to successfully encourage all stages of plant growth
- 90 x diodes with 3w chips produce infrared 710 IR wavelengths to encourage resin
- Uses dual lens technology to increase PAR by 200%
- Panel Dimensions: 15" x 11" x 3"
- Ideal Footprint: 2 ft. x 3ft. (6sq ft.)
- Actual Wattage: 220W
- HID Equivalent: 300W
- Total Diodes: 90: 3W Bridgelux BXr aircraft LED chips
- Infrared: Yes- Exclusive Infrared IR Diode for strong resin production
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum lighting for the entire grow cycle
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power
- Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage- Less than 76V DC
- Amperage: 1.83 (120V), .91 (240V)
- Lens: Deep canopy penetration with Dual 90° (primary) + 60° (secondary) secondary lens magnifier
- Lifespan: Approx. 50,000+ hour lifespan
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Reduce your lighting power consumption with our 100% "blackout" tent and our low voltage LED lights
TOP QUALITY MATERIAL
All our products are specially chosen to be made of high quality and durable materials
Your payment and user informations are 100% safe when shopping with us
Chat with us for any questions from shopping to harvest. Our team is there to help in any way
Once our customer, you are part of the family and your accomplishment becomes our accomplishment
Return and Exchange Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange your product. We have a 30 days exchange policy.